The client company is a privately owned company founded in 2003 and based in Muscle Shoals, AL. The client company is an electrical control systems integrator specializing in meeting the needs of each unique customer from conceptual design to implementation and long-term support.
The client company is dedicated to closely working with each customer to help identify their needs, develop controls solutions, and fully delivering a high-quality product that meets or exceeds the customers’ expectations. We also specialize in designing, drafting, and building industrial control system panels and equipment when the customer needs one company to deliver a single solution that requires new hardware with field support and installation supervision. Our Engineering staff will provide all items of work through a team environment. We strive to deliver the best possible services and state of the art control components. We have a 3000 sq ft Office and Shop to provide the best in panel building and testing services.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Electrical Engineer with knowledge about many different industries and control systems. The Electrical Engineer will work with a variety of customers and systems. Therefore the ideal candidate will be able to adapt to different circumstances, solve technical problems, and work well under pressure. This is a great opportunity to join a team that strives to meet the needs of each unique customer from conceptual design to implementation and long-term support.
Required Qualifications: BS in Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
Provide engineering and project management services for the entire office. PLC programming, HMI & Operator display programming, AC/DC Drive Configurations, Calculate Project Cost Estimates, Design of Drawing Packages and Specifications, Contractor and Equipment Bids and Selection, Purchase Requisitions, Project cost Accounting, Scheduling and Oversight of Projects, Troubleshooting Manufacturing Equipment.
– Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
– The drive to deliver quality products in a timely manner.
– Client interfacing skills and a consultant mindset.
– 5 + years programming experience.
– Solid knowledge of industrial control systems, PLC programming, and drive systems.
– Experience with Allen-Bradley control systems and drives.
– Experience with other controls systems a plus.
– Experience with safety systems and safety components a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 3 years
- PLC Programming: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Authorization to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship