Since our beginning in 1997, NES Rentals has been a leader in the $38 billion equipment rental industry and #1 in aerial lifts. At NES Rentals, we offer over 700 different types of rental equipment, specializing in aerial equipment.
Are you interested in a local hauling career without the hassles of overnight and weekend OTR travel?
As a local CDL Driver with NES, you will unload, load and transport rental equipment from work sites and branch locations. A typical day also includes verifying order paperwork for completeness and accuracy, communicating with dispatch to ensure equipment is delivered efficiently, and providing customers with basic equipment training upon delivery.
We know how important benefits are to our employees and their families, so we offer some of the best:
- Monday-Friday work week
- Affordable and comprehensive healthcare (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid vacation, accrued yearly, plus paid holidays
- A 401(k) Program with NES employer match
- 3+ years’ experience hauling equipment
- 4+ years hauling with an 18 wheeler flatbed, lowboy, or dovetail drop deck
- Experience loading, unloading, chaining and binding to a deck
- Skill in operating a variety of types of heavy equipment
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects (up to 100 pounds)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License, Class A CDL license, DOT Med Card, and clean driving record
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. M/F/V/D
- Alabaster, AL
- High school or equivalent
- hauling equipment: 3 years
- Truck Driving: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Class A CDL