- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients’ independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- ADN or Diploma required.
- 1 year of Acute Care Telemetry
- 4 years in Med/Surg Telemetry Experience Required
- Current Arizona RN license
- ACLS required
Job Type: Full-time
- Telemetry: 1 year
Required license or certification: