Summit Healthcare’s mission is to be trusted to deliver exceptional, compassionate care close to home. Our vision is to be the regional healthcare system of choice in Show Low, AZ. We are seeking a Radiology / X-Ray Tech for our 10hr Day/Eve Shifts (plus call, no nights). Join our team today!
Show Low, AZ is approximately 3 hours driving distance from the Phoenix metro area. We are right on the edge of Arizona’s White Mountains, making for an outdoor-lover’s dream location! Fishing, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, hunting, and golfing are just a few of the recreations offered by our great outdoors. For more indoor fun, Show Low offers numerous restaurants with a variety of cuisine – as well as breweries, casinos, and museums! Show Low is also home to prevalent Native American culture, providing the opportunity to tour tribal ruins and get acquainted with Native historical landmarks.
- 89 licensed beds
- 195 Physicians and Allied Health Professionals
- 900+ hospital and clinic employees
Notice Regarding Nicotine:
SUMMIT HEALTHCARE IS A NICOTINE-FREE FACILITY. WE TEST FOR NICOTINE UPON HIRE. CANDIDATES WHO TEST POSITIVE FOR NICOTINE WILL NOT BE BROUGHT ON-BOARD. POSITIVE NICOTINE TEST CAN BE CAUSED BY SMOKING CIGARETTES, VAPING, AND USING NICOTINE REPLACEMENT THERAPY SUCH AS GUM / PATCH. NO EXCEPTIONS
Responsible for acquiring accurate X-ray examinations for patients in the Radiology Department.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets orders.
- Prepares rooms.
- Explains procedures for patients; prepares patients for procedures.
- Conducts examinations.
- Reviews and interprets images; communicate results with patients.
- Maintains and records accurate records.
- Orders supplies.
- Displays proper etiquette and mannerisms that reflect the SHINE Behavior Guidelines.
- Promotes the Patient Safety Standards as a core value of the organization
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Arizona CRT / MRTBE
- BLS/CPR certification
- ARRT licensure
- Basic computer skills
- 1 year related experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- $2500 Sign-on BONUS for 2 year commitment (paid on first paycheck)
- Cross-training to MRI and CT available!
- This is an hourly-pay position
- Will consider relocating candidates – relocation compensation offered
- Paid time off accrual
- Health, dental, vision, and legal benefits
- On-site CME, Education, and Certification services
- High school or equivalent
- X-Ray Tech: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Arizona CRT / MRTBE