Senior Tax Manager to join their modern, welcoming offices based close to Chandler Blvd and Rural Road. This leadership position offers the right individual an opportunity to take ownership of the firm’s Tax Accounting service, within a collaborative and friendly environment and where a service focus is prevalent amongst the existing team.
Responsibilities for the role of Senior Tax Manager:
- Preparation and review of federal and state taxes for multi state construction companies; often with several entities involving complex returns and annual tax assessments.
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals. ensuring a “Service Mentality” is adhered to at all times.
- Be an ambassador for the companies core values and culture.
Requirements for the role Snr. Tax Manager:
- CPA certified.
- 8+ Years of Tax Public Accounting experience.
- 3 years of management experience. (Public Accounting environment)
- Bachelors in Accounting.
- Strong communicator and able to provide a consultative approach to client needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chandler, AZ
- Management: 5 years
- Public Accounting: 8 years
- Senior Tax: 5 years
Required license or certification: