We have partnered with Tracker Corp who is Fortune 1000’s most trusted provider of automated I-9 and E-Verify compliance solutions. We have an opening for a Lead Generator, whose primary duty will be to procure and develop I-9 and E-verify software leads. Changes in government policy make this a prime opportunity for business growth in this sector.
Once familiar and trained in our product, the Lead Generator will be able to demo and sell directly to small and midsized opportunities.
We are seeking an individual who will create successful calling strategies for key target industries. They will consult with all key contacts in HR and Compliance positions for each target opportunity, including related roles in technology, finance and global mobility. All sales activity done via the phone and web. Must be comfortable talking through technical concepts.
Tracker Corp offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K. This is a full time position, with the option of working in downtown San Francisco or from your home.
- Minimum 12 months experience selling technical software in a business-to-business environment.
- HR product/software experience
- Consistently hits quota
- Intelligent with solid acumen in business matters
- Strong communication skills with exceptional telephone sales skills
- Be extremely self-motivated, thorough, highly organized and have a complete understanding of the selling process
- Have a proven track record of success that includes prospecting, qualifying, and identifying the customer’s needs
- SaaS experience
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Experience using Pardot a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Background in technology a plus
- Productive prospecting & cold-calling within target geography (50-75 calls daily)
- Drive inbound and outbound opportunities to revenue closure with sales team
- Account development, including contact qualification, engagement and discovery
- Manage and accurately report on inbound lead pipeline within territory
- Develop a territory / regional business plan
Job Type: Full-time
- San Francisco, CA
- prospecting: 1 year
- inside sales: 1 year
- HR Software: 1 year
- lead generation: 1 year
- cold-calling: 1 year
- quota driven environment: 1 year
- Human Resources: 1 year
- Government Compliance: 1 year