Work is Sweet!’Quality without Compromise’ is not just a motto at See’s Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See’s Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.See’s is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate with the Sr. Shop Operations Manager and the See’s Shop Management team to ensure all product and supplies are distributed to Retail Shops, Quantity Discount Shops, HGCs and Licensees in accordance with guidelines. Provide customer service to the Shops, Licensees and HGCs. Participate in all Shop Operations tasks and responsibilities.
1. Assist in coordinating the distribution of all product & supplies to Retail Shops, Quantity Discount Shops, Licensees and HGCs during holiday and non-holiday periods.
2. Coordinate with Packing and Production departments to maintain an even flow of product to the shops.
3. Track product distribution to shops throughout all periods.
4. Review all shop inventories; determine shops that need special deliveries.
5. Coordinate with Sr. Shop Operations Manager to establish quotas for holiday periods.
6. Analyze product sales during each period and monitor product levels in Shops and in the warehouse.
7. Monitor and compare availability of product & supplies. Partner with Senior Shop Operations Manager to coordinate product levels and determine if balancing is needed.
8. Assist in coordinating deliveries with the Shipping department. Communicate delivery issues and keep shops informed.
9. Provide customer service to Shops to ensure that they operate correctly and efficiently, according to established guidelines, including support to HGC & Licensee and other internal departments.
10. Participate in the completion of departmental tasks, ensuring deadlines are met.
11. Provide administrative support and/or analysis for department managers.
12. Complete special projects assigned by the Sr. Shop Operations Manager.
1. Five years retail office management experience or similar office management experience.
2. Two years distribution & planning experience in a Retail environment
2. Demonstrated proficiency of PC skills, including MS Word and Excel or similar software programs.
3. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Proven project management skills.
- San Francisco, CA
- Buyer: 3 years
- Analyst: 3 years
- Retail Management: 3 years