Work is Sweet!
“Quality without Compromise” is not just a motto at See’s Candies, it is the most important ingredient, in our recipe for success. See’s Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See’s is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
Purpose of the position:
To effectively create, manage, execute and report on See’s Digital Marketing activities, including site, search, display, and affiliates. Responsible for execution of approved marketing initiatives based on assigned business goals and ROI targets, and achievement of assigned marketing goals.
1. Implement and manage a digital marketing strategy that directly supports efforts to increase sales, revenues, and profits for sees.com, retail, and wholesale lines of business.
2. Manage the creative development and execution of digital marketing initiatives to support business strategies.
3. Manage effective and proactive digital outreach programs to drive qualified traffic and greater conversion online, and analyze performance, including but not limited to:
- Site Messaging
- SEO & SEM
- Local Search
4. Partner with Asst. Director of Marketing to integrate email marketing and social media programs within digital marketing efforts.
5. Run frequent traffic and site conversion reports in Google Analytics; analyze data and make channel optimization recommendations.
6. Execute digital media and website testing strategies as defined by management.
7. Protect and manage the See’s Brand at all times.
8. Manage day to day Digital Marketing partner relationships including acting as primary contact for day-to-day activities, projects, work orders, contracts and billing.
9. Implement measures to ensure programs can be monitored for effectiveness.
10. Keep abreast of changing Digital marketplace, ensuring that the See’s team is kept current and new technologies are being reviewed.
11. Perform special projects as assigned by management.
1. Five years Digital Marketing experience with a multi-channel retailer, preferably with annual sales in excess of $500M, or equivalent Agency experience working with such retailers.
2. Experience partnering with vendors and/or colleagues managing site messaging, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email marketing, affiliates, and targeted display.
3. Demonstrated analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
4. Experience with Google Analytics required.
5. Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demand Ware) a plus.
6. Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
7. Bachelor degree required; Business, Marketing or Communications degree preferred.
See’s is an EOE.
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- SEO/SEM: 4 years