The Social Media Manager will develop and oversee the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives, including developing and managing social media marketing campaigns, creating and supervising high-profile channel accounts and integrating interactive media into the overall business strategy.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, manage, monitor and enhance the Bank’s corporate presence on approved social media networks.
- Work with management throughout the Bank to promote products, services, and initiatives through targeted social media campaigns.
- Develop assets and content for social media market efforts.
- Develop SEO integration and identify SEM opportunities for the Bank’s websites and social media channels.
- Analyze and coordinate social media customer service initiatives.
- Research and report on emerging social media trends and platforms.
- Perform market research on current initiatives, market opportunities, and competitors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to develop effective and compelling digital content.
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and popular social networks (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline and four years of marketing or public relations experience (including social networking experience) or a Master’s Degree in a related discipline and two years of marketing or public relations experience (including social networking experience).
- Strong familiarity with online marketing best practices and applicable social media laws and regulations.
- Experience reporting, monitoring, and tracking social networking activity.
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of media planning and buying strategies within the advertising industry preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Wayne, NJ
- social media marketing and PR: 4 years
- developing SEO integration: 4 years