We are currently looking for an organized, self-motivated, competitive individual, with a passion for pursuing a career in sales, to join our team. If you pride yourself on your customer service skills and have the ability to work independently, and as part of a team, RingLead Account Executive may be the right position for you. To be a successful RingLead Account Executive, you should excel in a fast-paced environment, be goal-oriented, and have a genuine interest in building lasting relationships with your customers.
Account Executives have the opportunity to advance to Senior Account Executive, and ultimately, Director of Sales, upon meeting outlined expectations over a defined period of time. Unlike the role of Account Executive, the role of Senior Account Executive is a field representative role and will require time spent at in-person meetings with clients. The role of Senior Account Executive requires the foundation of inside sales obtained at the Account Executive level.
The RingLead Sales Model
RingLead Sales operates as a team to bring our customers the highest level of customer service and support in the data management industry.
RingLead customers are divided into four sales territories: West Coast, East Coast, Southeast, and Midwest. Each sales territory has one Director of Sales and two Account Executives. For each territory, each Account Executive is assigned specific states so that every customer has one dedicated Director and one dedicated Account Executive familiar with their account. The Account Executive position is an inside sales position.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
You must have excellent communication skills and must be able to build and maintain meaningful relationships with existing customers and prospects to ensure that our customer service standards are being upheld.
- Create and execute a sales plan that sets you up to achieve targets for new, existing, and services
- Identify and acquire new customers for our products and services
- Upsell and cross-sell existing customers on new products and services
- Accurately forecast and support Director in closing deals to exceed customer acquisition goals
- Produce Quarterly Financial Reviews for your territory
- Provide feedback for developers based on the market and customer suggestions
- Develop and implement a social selling strategy
- Update customer information in Salesforce
- Remain up-to-date on metrics that are critical to your success: calls, demos scheduled, opportunities opened, close rate, forecast, year-over-year
- Set up recurring monthly meetings with customers to ensure complete customer support
- Follow-up on all customer support tickets opened by your customers
- 1-3 years of previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation and conversation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Software and SaaS knowledge
- Salesforce knowledge
RingLead offers competitive compensation based on experience. Compensation includes a strong base salary, incentive-based compensation, and performance-based stock options that vest immediately upon earning. Equity in RingLead, Inc. is earned after you achieve or exceed expectations on 12 consecutive monthly performance reviews.
As an Account Executive, you will be compensated for every deal you work on with your Director. Unlike other SaaS companies, accounts acquired stay with the respective Director and Account Executive. We believe firmly in building lasting relationships with our customers and do not buy into the model of handing off customers to a third party after a deal is closed. Also unlike other SaaS companies, RingLead compensates Account Executives annually for renewals on every account they help bring in.
Training and Resources
At RingLead you will receive incredible sales training from some of the most experienced sales representatives in the software industry. Our Directors have more than a decade each of experience in the field. In addition to hands-on training, you will be equipped with the resources and tools you need to become a successful social seller.
You will receive:
- Training from Cardone University
- Training and access to LinkedIn Navigator
- Training and access to Salesforce
- Training and access to Marketo
- Training and access to Sirius
- Training and access to Highfive
- Training and access to PeopleLinx
- Training on 15×5
- Product training to enhance your selling potential
- Support from our Marketing and Design team to create compelling presentations
Job Type: Full-time
- SAAS: 1 year
- customer service: 1 year
- sales: 1 year