Recco Home Care Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated NYS Licensed Home Care Agency that has been servicing clients in their homes for over 45 years. Recco and is a leader in the healthcare industry and proudly services clients and their families in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, New York City and Westchester County. We have 5 convenient office locations throughout New York and participate in traditional home care services as well as Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Service (CDPAS).
Recco is currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse Director to oversee all aspects of compliance and Quality Improvement for the organization. Candidate must have LHCSA experience and be well versed in NYS Department of Health regulations and Joint Commission standards as they pertain to Home Care.
The position is based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Massapequa, but Director is required to visit branch offices monthly to conduct audits.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting quarterly Quality Improvement meetings and developing yearly Study Plan consistent with Joint Commission standards.
- Conduct quarterly random personnel and clinical audits in each office and report findings.
- Responsible for ensuring all offices are in compliance with Quality Improvement requirements.
- Monitoring Statistical measures and outcomes monthly.
- Reviewing and documenting all incidents/complaint reports both clinical and coordinating in the appropriate Quality Assurance format.
- Assisting with maintaining compliance with all Joint Commission standards and DOH regulations with regard to Home Care.
- Assisting the Director of Nursing with Nursing Supervision visits including opening of new cases, as needed.
- Monitoring in-service and annual aide evaluation compliance.
- Attending meetings, seminars, conferences – when required.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience in nursing and at least two years administrative experience in Home Care.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of NYS Department of Health and Joint Commission standards.
- Quality Improvement in the home care industry experience is required.
- Must be well organized, have strong communication skills and get along well with others.
Job Type: Full-time
- Massapequa, NY
- LHCSA: 1 year
- Joint Commission Standards: 1 year
- NYS Department of Health Regulations: 1 year
- Home Care: 2 years
Required license or certification: