Junior Business Development Associate
USA Renovations is a one of the fastest growing construction services company in the US. We work with a wide clientele nationwide servicing commercial, retail, and industrial settings. Some of our nationwide customers are Wal-Mart & PetSmart. As we grow we are very interested in adding additional positions to help keep up with demand. Over the last 3 years we have doubled in size. Today we are looking to add a highly skilled and self-motivated employee that will work hard and grow with us. Our company consists of 2 divisions: Commercial Flooring & Ceiling Services. Today we have an opportunity that will place a new project manager into our ceiling services division that will oversee multiple 20 crews in 2017.
I have enjoyed working with a great team of individuals that strive for success. Each of us here are important in making USA become one of the most well-known and trusted contractors nationwide. We have fun but most importantly we get stuff done! If you have a great work ethic and care about building yourself while helping build a great company, we would like to talk.
John Clark – President
Position Summary: The Jr Business Development Associate will assist the Business Development team in sourcing, bidding and securing new business. This is a client facing role and as such requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, this position requires a high degree of autonomy, a willingness to learn and analytical skills.
- Attend weekly sales and scheduling meetings
- Be an active participant in bi-weekly meets to review details of major on going and new projects.
- Generate leads and assist in building a book of new business
- Assist with bidding and estimating process.
- Review incoming drawings and estimates for soundness and project design
- Build job construction plans for review
- Personable, Outgoing, Customer Service Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on excel
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Sales and Marketing ability
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to problem solve
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of sales or business development in the construction industry
- 1+ years of client interaction or in a client facing role
- Outgoing, high-energy personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Job Type: Full-time
- construction sales or business development: 1 year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year