National Spine & Pain Centers, the nation’s largest interventional pain management practice, is seeking a qualified and energetic Nurse Practitioner to support the team at our Winchester,VA location.
We welcome new graduates and have an extensive training program! Please call us to learn more!
Successful candidates will possess the following qualities and more:
- Graduate of an accredited nurse PA education program.
- Excellent patient care skills and awareness of the legal implications of work and words in healthcare.
- General knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Diploma from an accredited school of nursing.
- Possesses a valid PA License in applicable jurisdiction
- Current DEA license in applicable jurisdiction.
- BLS, CPR, and ACLS Certifications.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
Job Type: Full-time
- Physician Assistant: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Physician Assistant