With popularization of so-called sharing economy, a peer-to-peer sharing model encourages people to commercialize their idled assets, even in terms of knowledge, experience and skills. We develop an application which provides unique opportunities for people who are in need of advice regarding their careers to find and meet with industry experts who have a surplus of expertise in the related areas. Currently we are seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to work closely with our engineering team. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong marketing skills, and has the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
Job Type: Full-time
- Menlo Park, CA
- UI Design: 3 years
- UX Design: 3 years
- Mobile: 3 years