NCCH provides health services as a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital and includes two off-site Rural Health Clinics.
The Physical Therapist will provide services that help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. They restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited college program in Physical Therapy with a BS, MS in Physical Therapy.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Two – five years of experience preferred. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current, unrestricted Physical Therapist license from the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
About the Department: Rehabilitation Services is a specialized field, which employs techniques to treat disease or injury by coordinating Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy.
NCCH is a provider of comprehensive rehabilitation services to residents of Southeast Arizona, and provides a well-equipped therapy room and provides services to both inpatient and outpatient. Our Rehabilitation Department is a highly trained, licensed/registered, professional team offering outpatient services, (combined experience of 75 years) to our community that includes: -Physical Therapy -Occupational Therapy -Speech Therapy
Job Type: Full-time
- Physical Therapist: 3 years